NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS 2024 NRL AWAY JERSEY
New Zealand Warriors 2024 NRL Away Jersey
The new design pays homage to hooped jerseys worn by the club through its 30 seasons, and incorporates a Māori pattern designed by Maia Gibbs & Henare Brooking. Together, they form Toi Ake a Ta Moko Studio - an art gallery based in Gisborne, New Zealand.
Inspired by themes of travel and journey, the 2023 Away strip emulates warriors embarking on a mission to a distant land, representing their people with the intention to do their best and return safely. This symbolises the team's readiness to take on any challenge away from home. Order yours now!
- Warriors and NRL logos as premium silicone badges
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail, utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- Streamlined comfortable collar
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel